The Season of Soups, stews and casseroles is well and truly with us, warming delicious recipes which provide comfort against the weather outside. Lancashire Food is proud to be hosting a great blog link up with Essential Cuisine, the fabulous stock company, to share some of the best soup, stews and casseroles recipes in the world, the only rule being they need to include stock of some type, so if you have a favourite recipe why not share. We have a fabulous prize very kindly donated by Essential cuisine of a mixed selection of their lovely stocks so you can go on creating great comfort food long after you have entered the competition.
- Your recipe must contain some form of stock to qualify for entry
- Ensure that you include in your blog post the lovely badge
- You must link back to this blog post
- If you are on twitter please tweet about your entry using the #Soups_&_Stews
- Please be respectful of copyright and give credit to the original source if you have been inspired by another recipe, you can link up old posts but you must embed the link and use the badge
- The blog link up will run until the 10th December 2012
- The winner will be chosen by a representative from Essential Cuisine
To get your creative juices flowing why not have a look at some of my recipes for soups, stews and casseroles.